Sunglasses from the latest collection of PIT BULL WEST COAST - HOFER
- Elegant designer timeless look
- Thin frames in silver made of stainless steel
- Wide temples made of plastic
- Uniform black glass
- Made of the highest quality material that is resistant to impact, flexible and has antiallergic properties
- TAC polarized lenses over 1mm thick additionally protected by a special layer of plastic resistant to abrasion and cracking
- They provide 100% protection against UV radiation and eliminate 99% of light reflections
- The glasses used in the glasses have perfect transparency and ensure full viewing comfort
- Thanks to the protective layers, the glass retains stability, does not shrink or delaminate.
- A special REVO coating with a multilayer structure that protects the eyes from the effects of ultraviolet radiation and reduces the amount of heat entering our eyes
- Glasses with REVO coating guarantee high contrast as well as precise reproduction of all colors.
- The inscription PIT BULL WEST COAST on the temples and on the left lens
- Glasses come with a hard stylish case with a zipper and a bag from a bellows acting as a cloth
- Frame material: Grilamid TR90 ( NYLON ), polycarbonate
- Lenses: REVO , polarized TAC > 1mm, UV 400 filter which blocks 3 ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA , UVB and UVC . Light transmission category and darkening lens: cat. 3 (8% -18%) intense sunlight.
- Dimensions: Distance between hinges: 13.3 cm, height of the glasses with the frame: 4.2 cm